Thursday 10 December 2009

Target Audience Feedback

I pitch my ideas to my target audience and this is some of the feedback I got given back -

> Presentation
- Presented well
- Good use of bullet points
- An improvment I could make is that the colour of the background was green and the writing is black so some people found it hard to read.

- Good use of ICT

> Conventions
- Orginal
- Dual screens good idea
- Clear and good logline
- Intertext of 24 is a good program to look at

> Audience
- Demographics was realy good
- Detailed target audience
- Improvments
- How will this film appeal to the male audience
- What other media texts would they enjoy
- Do 24 year olds relly read the telegraph?

> Overall ideas
- Narrative ideas, different could be really effective
- Needs more detail
- More theories

I am happy with the feedback back i have been given. I will take this feedback into account and change my research so it fits more to my target audience.

We have been given extra time to redo our ancillary and the final redraft has to be in after x mas holiday. I don't need to change anything for my film poster but i need to change the film review so it looks more like empire magazinee

No comments:

Post a Comment